MELANOSTOP PEEL 50 ML
Melanostop Peel is especially formulated to treat most forms of hyperpigmentation including sun damage, age spots/liver spots and post inflammatory.
- Melanostop peels effectiveness is due to the synergistic action of the three ingredients which act as depigmentants, chelants and keratolytics.
- Specifically formulated to treat melasma and other melanic hyperpigmentations, preferably located epidermically.
- Azelaic acid a saturated dicarboxylic acid used for treating melasma due to its tyrosinase inhibitor effect.
- Resorcinol a phenolic derivative presenting keratolic action and capacity to precipitate skin proteins. Improves skin texture and combats hyperpigmentation.
- Phytic acid a powerful chelant, depigmentation and antioxidant agent. A strong acid which upon application to skin causes superficial chemoexfoliation.
- Inhibits tyrosinase and reduces melanin formation. Provides great antioxidant protection and reduces harmful UV ray effects.
- Azelaic acid 20%
- Resorcinol 10%
- Phytic acid 6%
Treatment cycle :
- Six successive applications with a minimum rest period of two weeks between. maintenance applications are recommended every six months