The Varioderm product line is a new generation of filler .
Varioderm basic is used for medium wrinkles in all areas and lip contour.
- Concentration 12 mg / ml
- Cross-linked with DVS Injectability
- Needle size 29G with excellent visco-elastic features
- Packaging 2x 1,0 ml Indications
- Level of skin Middle dermis to deep dermis
- Duration 6-12 months Injection
- Technique Retro tracing, Criss-cross, Serial points, Fan-Techniques or combination of all above
Highly concentrated and cross-linked hyaluronic acid for various indications in the dermis and subcutis convincing with long-lasting clinical results .
Our objective is a long lasting solution to your face´s ageing process.
Varioderm product line as a new generation of injectable hyaluronic acid to restore your youthful appearance.
Each year, thousand of people world-wide receive wrinkle treatments with hyaluronic acid. More than 6 million people have already enjoyed the benefits of this procedure.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural and essential component of the body and is present in many different regions, such as the eyes, joints and skin.
With time, hyaluronic acid biogically diminishes resulting in a loss of firmness and the appearance of wrinkles.
To fight against these signs of ageing, it is necessary to replace the loss of hyaluronic acid in your skin.
This is possible by injecting hyaluronic acid directly in the different layers of the skin tissue. Hyaluronic acid is a highly biocompatible substance that has been used for many years in several medical applications such as Ophthalmology and Orthopedics.
The Varioderm product line is of non animal origin, no allergy test prior to its use is necessary and contains no anaesthetic or conserving agents.
Each box of VARIODERM BASIC contains:
- 2 single-use sterile and prefilled 1 ml syringes
- 4 disposable sterile 29G needles a packaging insert a set of labels with batch numbers for traceability
- Keep the product at room temperature between +2C and +25C.