DERMAPRENE NON LATEX GLOVES T 8
Box of 50
Latex-Free Synthetic Polyisoprene Gloves
GAMMEX® DERMAPRENE Non-Latex gloves are made from a latex-free polyisoprene material and are ergonomically designed for enhanced fit and comfort, without the risk of latex sensitisation.
Dermaprene Gloves are ultra thick, to withstand the rigours of high-risk, trauma and reconstructive procedures.
The extra thickness of these gloves is optimised for the best balance of protection and tactile sensitivity, all while allowing for a comfortable fit during the surgical procedure.
- Tested to ensure protection against viral permeation according to ASTM F1671 and F1670. Provided the preparation and use directions on the bone cement are followed, provides a protective barrier for handling mixed bone cement product.
- Made of 100% synthetic polyisoprene, GAMMEX® Non-Latex gloves are safe for latex-sensitive (Type I) healthcare professionals and patients.
- More than 40% thicker than our standard polyisoprene synthetic gloves, they are recommended when extra protection and puncture resistance is needed.
- Optimised thickness for the best balance of protection and tactile sensitivity, all while allowing for comfortable fit during surgical procedures.
- Ergonomically-designed to enhance fit and comfort and to reduce hand fatigue and stress, without bagginess.
- Features Ansell’s patent-pending SureFit Technology™ to prevent cuff roll down. Resistant to alcohol-based hand disinfectants.
- Enhanced polymer coating allows easy dry and damp-hand donning.
- Designed for easy and comfortable double-gloving.
- Anti-slip smooth finish allows for worry-free instrument and suture handling.