INFINI FILLER XL
1 ml Syringe
When injected into the skin, INFINI Premium Filler XL increases tissue volume and fills the skin defect to be corrected.
The volume and smoothing effect is due to the high content of cross-linked hyaluronic acid and its ability to bind water.
The product is gradually resorbable and the effect of tissue accentuation lasts about 6-8 months and weakens over time.
Regular supplementary treatments allow to consolidate the effect of the correction.
INFINI Premium Filler XL is recommended in the following cases:
- Increasing cheek volume modeling
- Face contouring,
- Correction of the nose
- Shape contouring the mandible
- Line chin
- Volumetry correction of very deep wrinkles
INFINI Premium Filler XL TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION:
- INFINI Premium Filler XL is a sterile, single-phase, polymeric filling gel of non-animal cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- INFINI Premium FillerX L is a transparent and non-pyrogenic hydrogel with high corrective properties, characterized by high viscoplasticity and tissue biocompatibility.
The product has physiological pH and osmolarity and gradual resorption.
INFINI Premium Filler XL is placed in a 1ml scaled pre-filled syringe with a luer-lock connector, individually packed in a blister with two 27G injection needles dedicated to product implantation.
The packaging additionally contains a leaflet with instructions for use and self-adhesive labels with batch numbers for medical records, ensuring full product identification.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml