6 for 5 boxes
More than a promise !
Hyabell basic with lidocaine: 1 x 1 ml syringe
- Fills and smoothes medium sized wrinkles.
- Exceptional results on dark circles.
- Inject in the middle to deep dermis for the correction of moderate facial wrinkles and folds lip augmentation.
- Also use for lip contours.
- 16 mg/ml hyaluronic acid with 0,3% lidocaine.
- Estimated duration 12 month.
Hyabell basic, a thicker gel, allows more versatility in contouring and volumising, facial lines and naso-labial folds, filling deeper wrinkles and enhancing lip volume.
Hyabell basic contains biocompatible hyaluronic acid which is an injectable filler that provides instant results that are natural so no one will guess anything has even been done.
What is Hyaluronic Acid? Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found inside the human body.
It's key properties are to keep the skin hydrated whilst adding plumpness. HA naturally breaks down in the body during metabolism and is then replaced.
However as we get older and our metabolism slows down, replacement of HA is less often which results in less hydrated skin and less volume in the skin.
Medical professionals have been using HA in arthritis treatment and during eye surgery.